Friday, September 01, 2006

The Goat Escape


While I was uploading the previous post, I heard something out the front and discovered that Ms Rosie had found a new place to escape... haven't found where yet... and was pruning my Banksia Rose for me. Isn't this just the best photo?

When I raced out the door to catch her, Oakley being the opportunist that he is, made a break for feline freedom. I wasn't sure who to sprint after first but opted for Oakley, because he's impossible to catch once he gets a head start, and there are too many little birds around.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Great picture of your goat. What fun to own one.

Thanks also for visiting my blog and giving me tips on felting. I never thought of putting something in with it in the washing machine.

I hope you caught the cat AND the goat!!

Cheers!
Elaine