Monday, November 26, 2007

Welcome

Yesterday was "putting up the lights" day - not that I have much in the way of lights -
and today I "did" the outside so even though you've already been into the rumpus room, come back out and we'll start again properly.












Welcome to my Christmas home,










Right
Now that we've done that, would you care to join me for tea and shortbread on the verandah?
Oh and please don't feed ChrisMoose - he's stuffed already.









We can listen to the baby kookaburras learning how to carol.


Earl Grey? I'll have Chai, I think - those wonderful Indian spices have a very Christmassy smell, don't you agree?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny you should mention the Christmasy smell of Chai. I got some a couple of weeks ago to try and had the same thought.

It isn't as strong a tea as I'd like though, so I think I'll add some plain old orange-pekoe to the next potful. That should firm things up a bit :)

Nicole & Phil said...

ohhh....I can see you love Xmas too! LOL
My favourite time of the year! The Xmas markets here have opened today, and I intend to visit as many as I possibly can!!!!

Sheepish Annie said...

Mmmm...chai and pretty lights. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Tanya Brown said...

My goodness! You're really going all out on the decorating!

Taphophile said...

Oh you have been busy! Love the new blog header, too. :)