Friday, November 09, 2007

New Livestock

I think it's fair to say that when it comes to the animals,
I'm not an impulsive person
I carefully weigh all the pros and cons.
In fact when I was thinking about getting into goats, I went so far as to 'borrow' one for 6 months before committing myself...
of course that was Robbyn and nearly three years later she's still here eating her head off
but...
today I broke all my own rules
maybe it was the migraine that made me weaken
but they were so cute
and they so desperately needed a new home
so
I am now the owner of
One sheep
and
one billy goat
I'm sure that they'll fit in well with the rest of the furries.
Because it was such a warm day, I had to be pretty careful that they didn't suffer any heat stress on the trip home:


5 comments:

crazyhaberdasher said...

Well you know what's going to happen now....goaty pressies!

Anonymous said...

Neat punchline! Been opshopping again, have you?

MadMad said...

Well, who could blame ya' really, right?

catsmum said...

Not this time Marcie - Post Office actually. I've been resisting the billy for weeks.

Sheepish Annie said...

Sheep!!! I'm a fan of sheep...no surprise there, right? I'm so glad that you found these two critters and gave them the home they deserve. Happy Herding!