Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shoesday

The shoes I was going to show you today need feet in them for you to have any hope of seeing what they're like.
Today got to the high end of the 30s [ so about 97 for those of you still in farenheit ] with the resultant swollen up tootsies.
Not pretty.
There are very few pairs of shoes in my wardrobe that I would willingly squeeze on at the moment.
So here are some that don't actually require the presence of a foot model:
I've never actually worn them out. Just like owning them.

8 comments:

Rose Red said...

Oooh yes, I think these would make the perfect display - lovely to look at!

Nadie said...

Very pretty if not entirely practical. Heat was a deciding factor for me to, hense me putting up the shoes I had to wear for work anyway.

Just found out I'm working night shift the night before your birthday so I'll be sleeping on the 16th, can either come up once I wake up and stay overnight or say 14th to 15th.

catsmum said...

it's your call sweety but I'd think the 14th-15th might work better. That way you won't be forcing yourself into a 2 hr drive when you're still tired.

Denise said...

Oooh, SO pretty!!

I can't bear to look at the Christmas count-down tree on your blog... it's too scary!

Tanya Brown said...

Hey, those are nifty! The heels in particular are very avant-garde.

Sheepish Annie said...

Those are the kinds of shoes that just don't need to be worn. They look pretty all on their own!

It snowed here today. Did you need to know that?

TinkingBell said...

Cute - very pretty shoes - I'm not looking at the C*******s countdown!

Linda Mullen said...

Our high was -2C and right now at 10.30PM it's -9C and it's only fall. Interesting shoes.