Friday, November 30, 2007

the latest in Christmas fashion accessories




Ruby and Rowan model the latest trend in caprine Christmas couture for the junior miss:
...and before you all think that I've completely lost whatever small claim I had to sanity:
they need to get used to wearing collars, medium sized dog collars are about right for the moment,
these ones just happened to come in red
and it's a complete co-inky-dink that Rosie's collar is also red.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

5 comments:

crazyhaberdasher said...

Very Christma-a-a-ssy aren't they?

Sheepish Annie said...

Now that is just perfect!!!!!!

catsmum said...

Yes, I thought the tag with 'spoilt' and sporting a 'ruby' kinda said it all :]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.