Some time ago I got tagged for the Five Random Things Meme and couldn't think of any more stuff that I hadn't already shared via the Six weird Things, Six More Weird Things and Even More.
Now Maz has tagged me as well.
So for Maz and [ I think ] Tanya who tagged me last time:
1. I'm allergic to shellfish and sulphur based drugs and have a strong sensitivity to chicken ... the difference being that eating chicken won't require immediate medical intervention, just migraine meds.
2. One of my cats is epileptic, has been since the age of 1 and requires the same meds as a human would.
3. My fabric stash, aka The Great Wall Of Fabric, should have its own postcode and is large enough to be seen from space.
4. I used to be 'double-jointed' to the degree that I could kneel, bend backwards and put my head on the ground between my ankles. Where was Cirque Du Soleil back then ?
5. I can still do the splits, and also place my palms flat to the floor from a standing position without bending my knees.
Astoundingly, these are skills that I rarely get an opportunity to exercise these days.
If you'd like to do this one, consider yourself tagged and tell me so in the comments.