So this is what I'm:
- Knitting - lacy nightie from IK in Cleckheaton Bamboo. Mine will be more cami than nightie.
- Loving - the bamboo yarn - wonderful drape, lovely sheen, sort of slinky feel. The test will be how it washes up because I could see this being fabulous next to baby skin.
- Trying - Russian Joins as a way of coping with the slippery yarn and working on circs. So far so good!
- Quilting - not so much. Was going to do some hand piecing at Goldfield's Quilters today but when I got there at 9.40 there was no sign of anyone so I went home and reorganised the smallest bedroom instead. I know they all turned up later but just for a moment I was convinced I'd got the week wrong. Oh well - next time.
- Painting - my bathroom is now green to match the bedroom. Not being one to rush these things, it's only taken me 11 months to get back to it. I did the cutting -in last February.
- Reading -just started The Book Thief. Too early to comment yet
- Watching - Blackpool on DVD [ David Tennant yummo ]
- Looking forward to - the Australia Day holiday weekend and visits from Chris/Maz and Nadie ... also the Fryerstown Antique Fair also this weekend - which is why Chris and Maz are coming up.
- Feeling sad about - the fact that Heath Ledger's life has ended so tragically and so early