- I only wear 5 colours. Blues, teal/turquoise, reds, plums/purples and black. The couple of pieces in my wardrobe that don't conform were gifts. I used to find myself buying what were essentially the same pieces over and over so I decided to simplify. Twice a year I do a total wardrobe check and go shopping for what's missing. Do I have a basic pair of trousers? skirt? cardigan? in each colourway ? No? Then go get one.
- I spend half the year wearing cowboy boots. No other footwear from about April till October. I have a blue pair, jade, and brown [ yeah I know, not one of my colours but they were gorgeous and go with everything ]
- I like order. My fiction books and DVDs are arranged in alphabetical order . CDs and Non Fiction are arranged by genre. My fabric is arranged by colour. My yarn by gauge... but I'm not a naturally tidy person.
- My T-shirt drawer is colour co-ordinated. So's my wardrobe.
- I don't like crowds. The large craft fairs are an ordeal not a pleasure. I avoid shopping malls if at all possible .
- I count things and work out percentages... I've read x pages so I'm 1/3 through the book. I've done y blocks so that's 1/4 of the quilt.
Okay now it's your turn Nadie, Nola, Maz, Linda, Felicity and whoever else hasn't done this one yet. Caity?