Monday, February 22, 2010

Ravelympics 2010 ... another one bites the dust

As I said yesterday, I'm working on two of these at the same time because of the risk of running out of yarn.
It will be close but should be okay
and as you can see, #1 is finished except for sewing on the buttons ... do you think these little flowers work ? I tried clear round ones and also pale mauve and they kinda just lay there and did nothing.
Anyway #2 is up to the neckband so I better get back to those smoking needles and Day 2 of the Ice Dancing - which I've already watched once today - go ahead and say it. I know. I'm tragic.

pattern - improvised
needles - 3.25mm
yarn - Patons Big Baby 4 ply, 1/2 of 100 gram ball
size - prem/small newborn

3 comments:

Jandi said...

I love the buttons. I think they are perfect! I've been watching reruns of ice dancing since I missed it earlier.

Lynne said...

Yep, the buttons work for me. You have been a busy little knitter since the Olympics began, haven't you?

As for me, three burp cloths in two days and another couple to come - then I have to finish the pilchers, the baby blanket... ah baby grandchildren, a great excuse for all kinds of knitting!

america said...

They look pretty.The shaded color looks like a pattern itself.Like the sweater.