Sunday, March 08, 2009

well now, that wasn't quite as I planned ...

Yesterday was supposed to involve driving down to Melbourne, dropping David off with his sister and The Boy while I enjoyed a dose of post-prandial Don Giovanni with Corrie and Ian. This was to be followed by an evening Chez Nadie-and-Chris and some snuggling of the Grandkittens, which would have then segued into today being spent helping Chris and Maz to pack more gear for relocation to their new abode down in Gippsland.

I was supposed to be penning paeans of praise for Victoria Opera's latest offering

instead:
bucket, the bathroom and migraine meds
and as I have just the slightest hint that the icepick is about to go through the temple again, I'm off to reacquaint myself with the contents of the Imagran packet

8 comments:

Alwen said...

Wretched things! Here's wishing that they take themselves off and leave you in peace!

Barn Owl said...

Like your blog.I.find things never go as planed

Lynne said...

Oh no! They feature Samuel Dundas on Sunday Arts tonight, the little that they showed was brilliant!

Get better soon!

Barn Owl said...

Thankyou for visiting
Yes I am Birdwomans Sister
Also Faerie Queens Mother

picperfic said...

poor you...I used to use Imigran but then I was introduced to Maxalt Melts and it is even better than Imigran! They dissolve in your mouth and so I have stopped the need for anti nausea tablets. Anyway, I am with you, they are such a bane to anyone's life!

Rose Red said...

Oh I'm so sorry Susan, I hope you are a bit better now.

Jackie said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.
Please visit my blog and see what I've given you

lisette said...

oh you poor possum - and what crappy timing :( sending lots of recovery hugs
xxx