Monday, March 09, 2009

how nice

Jackie's timing was impeccable and I found this lovely award

waiting for me at 7am when I rather reluctantly rose to the importunings of four goats and three cats who recognise neither public holiday sleep-ins nor post-migraine brainfug [ unlike Bear who was being a perfect gentleplum and waiting for me to show signs of rising ]
so apparently I have to:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

Caity
OzJane
Sooziii
SMC
Sheepish Annie
Rosemary
MadMad
Lisette
April
Warty Mammal


and while we're at it, I just realised that I never said thankyou or passed on these awards ... and I have to hang my head in shame and admit that my currently foggy memory can't even conjure up who gave me the sassy woman in yellow
so lease leave a comment whoever you are
The Real Person Award [ Marie antoinette ] was from OzJane ... that much I DO remember

so if you wants 'em, and you think you deserve 'em, take 'em and pass 'em on

8 comments:

MadMad said...

I came RUNNING thinking there was a goat picture (I'm so easy to please!) and lookie what I got instead! You're so nice! Thank you, sistah!

Sheepish Annie said...

Why thank you! You are too kind, Sister!

Anonymous said...

Yes I was expecting Moggie pictures.
We seem to be lacking in bear and cat photos of late...
But an award is nice....
I am not real good with them either but I do remember Ms Antionette...like the sassy yellow chick too.
So we are sistah's under da skin..
I hate to admit it but I like paper also.....sobs

Rosemary said...

Thank you for the award. The menagerie thanks you too.

Rosemary said...

Thank you for the award. The menagerie thanks you too.

Groomer Angie said...

That sassy lady in yellow came from me. :) I'm sorry to hear about your migraine, I get them as well & they leave me with brainfog/fuzz/cramps all of the above. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Angie

catsmum said...

Oh Angie
how could I have forgotten you ? [hangs head in shame ]

lisette said...

thanks blossom - i finally posted it! and gave up on trying to copy the image :(

please find enclosed on my blog a similar award by return of post
xxxx