Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update

Hi all,

Mum is feeling much better now. She was pretty out of it the first day or so, as they didn't give her morphine right away in case she reacted to it, and has had some other hiccups including nausea, but overall assures me that she is doing alright and they are taking good care of her. She has been getting a good amount of visitors - enough to feel loved but not so much as to be overwhelming. Still not sure when she should be home, at least a couple more days.

I have passed on your well wishes

Nadie

7 comments:

Vickie said...

aww Nadie such a treasure you are posting updates for us to read...I sure hope Susan is out of the hospital real soon..life will be one uphill journey that's for sure..(I Know I've been there may years ago).Cheers Vickie

Robbyn said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear things are going well. Still got the fingers crossed :)

Give her a hug for me? And thanks Nadie, for keeping us in the loop!

Kate/Massachusetts said...

Thanks for the update Nadie! Susan, you've been in my thoughts! Sending you healing energy and best wishes! Get well soon!

Sheepish Annie said...

Thanks, Nadie! I was wondering how things were going and am so glad to hear that all is proceeding as it should. Tell her that I'm wishing her well and sending very gentle non-stitch-squeezing virtual hugs!

Anonymous said...

Nadia, thank you for the updates on your mum, they are a blessing to us who are with her in spirit.
Please remind her to take all the time she needs, and enjoy the rest.
Knowing your mum, she will be worried about David and not her recovery. Just like any mum. Give her our love.

Alwen said...

Thanks, Nadie, and give her some hugs from Alwen in sunny Michigan!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the update!