Friday, October 12, 2007

I forgot



The words 'rockin' and 'girl' are not ones that I usually associate with my middle aged self so you'll kinda have to forgive me if, in the general excitement of being nominated for the Rockin' Girl Blogger thingy, I forgot to nominate anyone else. I think I'm supposed to nominate four, or is it five? Three? Whatever! It's a whole bunch anyway.
Of course this one's been kicking around for a while so some of these girls have been nominated already but who cares?
Nadie of course, because I'm her mum and biased but she's also very witty and deserves to have more people visiting her blog
MadMad for always making me laugh
Mia for being the only other blogger I know who knits, quilts and clogs. Now if I can just get her bellydancing...
Bells just because
Ms Vicki Frou Frou for general being fabulous
and
Tanya for frequently writing the stuff I wish I'd said


now I think you girls are supposed to nominate a whole bunch of people if you haven't already ... or not ... whatever seems best to you :]
The rest of you should wander over and visit
and here's a gratuitous cute kid to be going on with
and this morning's visitors - anyone know what kind of duck these are ?
and that rose at the top of the post? No reason. I just think it's gorgeous.

5 comments:

MadMad said...

Oh, you are so nice - thank you! And how beautiful is that rose?! And that kid?! Speaking of kids, I'm off to check out Nadie!

Denise said...

Congrats on being a rockin' girl blogger! And that's one damn cute kid there!!

Sheepish Annie said...

Way to rock it out! And some very, very good nominations there, as well. Thanks for my dail goat fix! I always have a better day when there's a cute kid to look at.

Nadie said...

yay I rock! I shall forgo the passing on of the title since my friends don't really blog. The usual suspects know they rock.

Tanya Brown said...

Congratulations, and thank you for the award! It's been several days since you wrote this, and I wanted to tell you that I saw it and appreciate it, I just can't seem to locate my brain this week.